Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition in the US is calling on all community members, ally organizations, and all freedom loving activists, to call and email UCLA’s Chancellor voicing your support for National SJP and shut down all false accusations and claims that NSJP will propagate hate and antisemitism.
Call the Chancellor’s Office and ask to leave a public comment voicing your support : 310.825.2151.
Write a letter of support for NSJP and the conference and make sure to include the following points:
· NSJP is facing an all-time high backlash, legal battles, and suppression.
· There have been many false accusations about hate, bigotry, and antisemitism towards SJP and the National SJP which are unfounded.
· NSJP’s mission is and has always been geared towards organizing for Palestine and supporting all oppressed peoples. Standing up against hate and bigotry in all of its forms.
· Palestine is NOT the exception to free speech. UCLA should NOT censor NSJP and SHOULD hold the conference which advocates for Palestinian rights.
· The recent backlash NSJP has faced is clearly racist and exclusionary to advocacy on Palestine.
· POST your letter on all your social media pages and email it to:
Due to the Trump Administration cutting all aid to Palestine, inadvertently, NSJP has been affected by a big funding cut as well. As of now, NSJP needs help staying afloat. Please donate and share with family and friends this donation link:
Al-Awda, The Palestine Right to Return Coalition